terms & conditions
- The owner of the online store operating at the internet address bambolina.pl (hereinafter referred to as the Store) is:
"ME" Edward Maksymowicz
st. Inwalidów 9, 59-220 Legnica
NIP 691 000 30 85
- The sale takes place via the Internet in the form of a sales contract (within the meaning of the Civil Code) concluded at a distance, between the ordering party, an adult natural person or a company, hereinafter referred to as the Customer, and the bambolina.pl online store, hereinafter referred to as the Store. Consolidation, security and access to the relevant provisions of the concluded contract takes place by printing and providing the customer with the shipment of a receipt or VAT invoice.
- All products available in the store are new and free from defects.
- The prices of the products in the Store's offer are given in Euro and include VAT. The binding price is the price given in the Store for a given product at the time of placing the order. The Store reserves the right to make changes to the prices of goods on offer, close the collection and introduce new products to the Store's offer, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the Store's websites, and to make changes to them.
- Photos and images of products presented in the Store may slightly differ from the actual appearance. Differences between the visualization of the goods available in the Store resulting from the individual settings of the Customer's computer (color, proportions, etc.) cannot be the basis for a complaint about the purchased goods in the Store.
- The content of the Bambolina.pl Store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 543 of the Civil Code.
- By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the processing and use of his personal data in order to complete the order.
- Personal data placed in the store's database are processed only for its needs, they are not and will not be made available to other entities. These data are collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by third parties, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 883).
- The customer has the right to inspect their data, to correct them and to demand that they cease to be used. The data can be viewed and changed after logging into the Store.
- The customer is the only person authorized to perform operations on his account. The Store is not responsible for the actions of persons to whom the Customer has provided the Account.
- The Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Store of any violation of his rights, as well as of any violation of the rules set out in these Regulations.
- The User who has registered may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services by deleting the Account, consisting in submitting a request to delete the Account. The Portal Administrator undertakes to liquidate the account within 5 days from the date of receipt of the above-mentioned request.
- The Customer is obliged to provide true data during the Registration process
- The customer has the right to submit a complaint related to the functioning of the Store within one month from the date of the irregularity. Complaints submitted after this date will not be considered. The date of submitting a complaint is considered to be the date of its receipt by "ME" Edward Maksymowicz. The complaint should contain the name, surname, correspondence address and the date and type of irregularity that occurred. Complaints will be considered within 30 days from the date of receipt, and the Customer will be informed about its settlement immediately. Complaints should be sent by registered mail to the following address: Bambolina, ul. Inwalidów 9, 59-220 Legnica with a note, Complaint Bambolina, or sent via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the message 'Complaint Bambolina'.
The rights and obligations of the store
- The bambolina.pl store allows the customer to place orders through the website. The Store has the right to refuse to register the Customer or accept the Order, as well as to remove the Customer Account or cancel the order, in particular when the Customer: has provided false data, has violated the personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other Users, has behaved inconsistently with the Regulations or applicable law.
- The Store is not responsible for technical problems or technical limitations in the computer hardware, terminal equipment, ICT system and telecommunications infrastructure used by the Customer, which prevent him from using the Store correctly.
- The store has the right to use "cookies" and "web beacons" for the proper functioning of the store, analyzing the effectiveness of the website, adapting it to the needs of users and creating statistics. More information about cookies on the page "Information about cookies".
- The entire site (mechanisms and graphics, photos and descriptions) is the property of the store. According to Journal U. 94 No. 24 item 83, correction: Journal U. 94 No. 43 item 170, copying, processing and dissemination of these materials in whole or in part without its consent is prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement.
Submit an order
- Purchases can be made by a person registered in the store, or an unregistered person who provides the address data necessary for delivery (name and surname, street, zip code, city) and contact details (name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address) in the order form. ). Registration shortens and simplifies formalities related to purchases.
- In the event of providing untrue, incomplete or incorrect data - the Store will try to contact the Customer in order to complete or rectify them. If contact is not possible, the Store may withdraw from the sales contract.
- Acceptance of the order for execution is confirmed by e-mail sent by the Store to the Customer. If you find any inaccuracies in the content of the order confirmation, please contact the store at email@example.com. In addition, the Store employee may contact the Customer to confirm the order by phone.
- Preparation of the shipment takes place after the funds are credited to the Store's bank account. In the case of online payments via PayPal - when the Customer receives an automatic e-mail informing them that the payment has been accepted.
- The payment period is 24 hours. If payment is not made within this time, the order will be cancelled.
- A limited number of goods is intended for promotional sales and sales, and orders are processed in the order in which confirmed orders for these goods are received, until stocks run out.
- The customer can make changes to the order or withdraw it until the shipment. Making changes or withdrawing is possible by contacting the store at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order processing time, from the moment the money is credited to the company's account:- up to 7 business days for ready-made products. about the extended delivery time by e-mail or by phone.
- The expected delivery time should be added to the order completion time.
Prices and payment methods
- All prices are in Euro and include VAT. The price given for each product is binding at the time of placing the order by the customer.
- Prices of goods do not include shipping costs. The cost of the transport service is covered by the Customer.
- The customer may choose one of the following payment methods for the ordered goods:
* PayPal/ Przelew 24/ BLIK/ APLE PAY/ VISA CARD/ MASTER CARD/AMERICAN EXPRESS
- The customer may choose one of the following forms of delivery of ordered goods:
- Delivery after prepayment:
- Shipment abroad Europe FEDEX / 99 PLN
- Shipment abroad World FEDEX / 120 PLN
- Shipment abroad Europe UPS/ from 120 PLN
- Shipment abroad World UPS / from 230 PLN
- Delivery after prepayment:
- The store does not sell cash on delivery.
- The delivery price includes the cost of the carrier and the packaging of the shipment.
- Sending the parcel is confirmed by e-mail.
- The date of receipt of the shipment is the time of order fulfillment and delivery time.
- The store makes every effort to ensure that the shipment arrives as soon as possible.
- Returning an undelivered package. In the case of orders sent via courier, the Customer is obliged to contact the Store if the package is not delivered to him within 7 working days from the date of posting. A customer who fails to do so will, in the event of returning an undelivered package to the Store, be charged with the shipping costs. In the case of orders sent via Poczta Polska, the Customer is obliged to contact the Store if the package is not delivered to him within 30 working days from the date of posting. A customer who fails to do so will, in the event of returning an undelivered package to the Store, be charged with the shipping costs.
- Refusing to accept the package. In the event of an unjustified refusal to accept the ordered and undamaged shipment by the Customer, the ordered goods are returned to the Store, and the Customer will be charged with the cost of shipping and handling fee in the amount of 50% of the value of purchases made.
- During collection, pay special attention to the condition of the package, whether it is not mechanically damaged, whether the adhesive tape on the package has not been torn off. If there are damages that may cause destruction of the contents, the package should be opened in the presence of the courier.
- Pursuant to the Act of March 2, 2000 "On the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product", the customer may resign from the goods purchased in our store without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment
- Only goods without visible signs of use, clean, complete, odorless, with intact labels and inserts can be returned without asking questions. The returned goods should be sent together with the receipt or invoice received with it and information about the account number to which the returned money should be transferred. The cost of returning the goods is not refundable. In the case of an order with free shipping, the customer bears the cost of returning the package when returning the package.
- Return address: Bambolina, ul. Inwalidów 9, 59-220 LegnicaBefore sending, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com. The money will appear at the recipient once the return is accepted. We reserve 14 business days to process your return.
- Articles manufactured for the customer's special order, i.e. "pre-order" products, as strictly related to his person in accordance with the law, are not subject to the right of return and exchange.
- All goods available in the store are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
- If, after receiving the goods, the customer finds technical defects or damage caused during delivery, he should send it back by courier or registered mail to the following address: Bambolina, ul. Inwalidów 9, 59-220 Legnica. At the same time, please notify the Store of your intention to return the goods to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The costs associated with returning the advertised goods are refunded by the store immediately after receiving the package and considering the complaint. The returned goods must be accompanied by an invoice or receipt, and a note regarding the reason for the complaint. All complaints are considered within 14 business days of their receipt at the latest. Damaged goods will be replaced with other, full-fledged ones, and if this is not possible (for example, due to out of stock), the store will refund the buyer the equivalent of the product price or offer other goods available in the store to choose from.
- Complaints are not subject to: natural wear and tear of the goods, mechanical damage (tears) resulting from the use of the goods, damage resulting from poor fit of the goods or improper use and washing / maintenance, as well as obvious defects visible at the time of receiving the package, and not reported immediately after confirming them.
- Complaints regarding the difference in the appearance of the goods ordered and received, which result from incorrectly set parameters of the Customer's monitor, do not constitute grounds for returning the goods.
- If the delivered product is in accordance with your order, but you would like to exchange it for another one, please report this fact by e-mail or by phone.
- The store does not accept COD shipments.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change these Regulations at any time. Changes are effective from the moment they are indicated on the Store's website. In the case of registered Customers, the new provisions of the Regulations apply to them, unless they terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services within 30 days from the date of notification of the change in the Regulations, which will take place electronically, to the address indicated by the Customer during registration.
- The current Regulations are published on the Store's website and delivered free of charge to the Customer (by electronic means) at his every request.
- In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other acts shall apply.
- By placing an order, the buyer accepts the above regulations.